Wisenbaker’s Garage was established in 1957, making it Valdosta’s oldest auto repair business. The original owner was Don Wisenbaker. He was well known in the area as a very capable and honest mechanic. He passed the garage down to his son, Donnie Wisenbaker who maintained that great reputation.
In 2017 Donnie sold the business to me, Art Herring. I am the nephew of Don and cousin to Donnie. It’s my desire to keep the business going well into the future with that same trusting relationship with my customers.
Wisenbaker's Garage LLC is a certified NAPA AutoCare Center; we are able to provide the benefits of an established national entity while maintaining the personal touch of a family-owned business. We understand that your vehicle is a major investment, and that is why we care for each customer’s vehicle as if it were our own.
Please be sure to go to our Shop Specials section for our current coupons and specials.
Come by and visit our clean and professional shop in Valdosta, Georgia.
About NAPA AutoCare
- To perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality NAPA parts.
- To employ ASE-certified technicians.
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in our possession.
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed.
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur.
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program.
Our National NAPA AutoCare Warranty
We currently offer the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty, which provides our customers with 24 months/24,000 miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at more than 14,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.